Working at GiftCard.com
GiftCard.com is always looking for intelligent, imaginative and self-motivated people for all levels of our company. We provide a creative work environment and a variety of opportunities to showcase your talent. Whether it's programming, marketing or client relationships, we pride ourselves on maintaining a superior level of client service.
If this sounds like a perfect role for you, please send your resume to: hr@CardLabCorp.com
Client Account Representative
Simply put, CardLab's primary business is providing thousands of corporate clients with Visa Incentive Cards or Retail Gift Cards. Our team of Client Account Representatives ensure these clients' questions, concerns and orders are managed properly.
The ideal candidate is a self-disciplined and detail oriented individual who posesses considerable initiative and demonstrates exceptional communication skills. Familiarity with Zappos and their commitment to service is highly recommended, as this is the first step to understanding how CardLab treats their own clients.
For a complete job description please click here
A Client Account Representative has responsibilities including but not limited to:
• Attracting potential customers by answering specific product and service inquiries as well as suggesting information about additional products and services
• Working internally to provide effective and timely resolutions for client issues
• Delivering professional service to build client loyalty and above all, client satisfaction
• Participate in training on an ongoing basis to maintain current knowledge of product, service and policy changes
• Strike a positive and cooperative tone with both corporate clients and coworkers
• Complete additional duties as assigned
• Two years customer service, retail or restaurant experience
• Marketing or sales personality is a plus - the logical development path of the position is into either a marketing associate or sales representative
• Must have intermediate/advanced knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Internet Explorer
• Must possess strong attention to detail, problem solving skills, organizational skills and ability to multi-task including prioritizing workload in an efficient manner
• Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills. This includes the ability to communicate effectively, tactfully and courteously with customers and coworkers
• Must be proactive and and be able to problem solve with little supervision
• Flexibility to work varied shifts as assigned during the holiday season